Just experimenting with a potential logo. I’ve put it on the sidebar. Any feedback would be valued. It’s a work in progress (the black boarder was a bit of an experiment…. The 3 little shapes underneath are intended to be like traffic lights: red for stop and evaluate, amber for get ready and explore, green for go create and grow….That’s the intention behind it. Perhaps we can all develop it together. A T-shirt beckons I fear…
The Nine Realms DVD on Bandcamp
ARTIPEEPS’ RECENT POST GOODNESS
- Big Black Drop Sheet
- Tell your story walking
- The Nine Realms Update #10: November
- The Seasons of Love: autumn by Shirley Golden (FreeSpace #4)
- The Nine Realms Art Workshop Special
- ‘Invocation’ and ‘Forward to the Americas’ by Carol Whittam (FreeSpace #3)
- The Seasons of Love: summer by Shirley Golden (FreeSpace 3)
- The Nine Realms Poetry Workshop Special
CATEGORIES…ANOTHER WAY TO FIND INSPIRATION
To get involved contact us via any of the comments boxes on our posts/pages or @ArtiPeeps. You would be very welcome!
Vikings Ahoy! It’s The Nine Realms!
The Nine Realms Poetry Playlist
The Nine Realms Realm Music
PAST EPIC COLLABORATIONS
A POETRY AND ART EPIC:
31 Creatives from all around the world and the UK showcased through 1 Contemporary Reworking of Ovid's Metamorphoses.
Making the virtual real via a poetry-art exhibition held at Hanse House, Norfolk, 12-14th September 2014,
The launch of our large-scale exhibition template to be used to give creatives from all disciplines collaborative opportunities year on year.
A Shattered Moon
ARTIPEEPS IS COLLABORATING WITH:
Hanse House, King’s Lynn
Elizabeth and Lisa
Deborah Services Limited
The Global Twitter Community Poetry Project
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD NOMINATION
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD NOMINATION
- @honeybeeandhare & scary because our core beliefs & values are what make us who we are. Such care has to be taken-patience #vulnerability 11 months ago
- @honeybeeandhare newly formed beliefs. We have to continually adjust the relationship between our beliefs & habits. That can be painful..(3 11 months ago
- @honeybeeandhare our lives. This affects the habits we create. They have to be flexible enough (within their rigidity) to align with our..(2 11 months ago
- @honeybeeandhare Yes, I agree. I also think that it's worth factoring in that these core beliefs & values can change as we move through.. (1 11 months ago
- @elizabethamber Thank you Amber for RTing again. I still remember our interview actually #hopealliswell 11 months ago
Edited by one of our Transformation Poets Nell Perry
13 by James Knight and Diana Probst
Lumn only accepts previously unpublished poetry – no essays, stories, reviews, or other prose
TIMELINES: 6 Poets, 230 pages
A SAFE SPACE
Wings of the Divided
Sheffield Speak Easy
The Tales of Bengwy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Osho: From The Book of Understanding
EXPRESS YOURSELF IN AS MANY WAYS AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT FEAR.THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR.THERE IS NOBODY WHO IS GOING TO PUNISH OR REWARD YOU. EXPRESS YOUR BEING IN ITS TRUEST FORM, IN ITS NATURAL FLOW, YOU WILL BE REWARDED IMMEDIATELY, NOT TOMORROW BUT TODAY, HERE & NOW. YOU ARE PUNISHED ONLY WHEN YOU GO AGAINST YOUR NATURE. BUT THE PUNISHMENT IS A HELP. IT IS SIMPLY AN INDICATION THAT YOU HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM NATURE, THAT YOU HAVE GONE A LITTLE ASTRAY-OFF THE ROAD-COME BACK. PUNISHMENT IS NO REVENGE.NO, PUNISHMENT IS ONLY AN EFFORT TO WAKE YOU UP: 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' . SOMETHING IS WRONG, SOMETHING IS GOING AGAINST YOURSELF. THAT'S WHY THERE IS PAIN, THERE IS ANXIETY.
EVOLUTION IS INTRINSIC TO MAN'S NATURE, EVOLUTION IS HIS VERY SOUL, AND THOSE WHO TAKE THEMSELVES FOR GRANTED REMAIN UNFULFILLED. THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE BORN COMPLETE REMAIN UNEVOLVED. THEN THE SEED REMAINS THE SEED. IT NEVER BECOMES A TREE AND NEVER KNOWS THE JOYS OF SPRING AND THE SUNSHINE AND THE RAIN AND THE ECSTASY OF BURSTING INTO MILLIONS OF FLOWERS.